This product is useful for the assessment body who want to conduct online assessment of trainer under Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) for any sector skill council.
Just Exam provide a platform to be conduction online assessment of enrolled students under any sector skill council of PMKVY. All registered assessment body can use this application for conductioning assessment at any centre/batch as per project guideline. For completion the guideline, we provide 3 operating panel for assessment :-
1. Admin Panel : In this panel assessment body has to right to create assessors and student with limited controls and permission. Admin has authority to managing every thing inside the application like assessor manangement, student management, sector management, nos management, pc management, centre and batch management, question bank management, assessment management and more..
2. Assessor Panel : In this panel assessor can use the application as per his/her authority. Main uses of this panel is to conduct student assessment for a particular centre wise batch at scheduling time.
3. Student Panel : In this panel, student can view his/her details and create a link for continue assessment at particular time which set by admin.
This application having many module and we are describe some module brefely.
1. Sector Management :
We provide all sector list to admin from which they can choose sectors as per requirement. Currently sectors are :- 1. Retailers Associations Skill Council of India (RASCI) For more detail Click here
2. Telecom Sector Skill Council (TSSC) For more detail Click here
3. Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC) For more detail Click here
4. Gems and Jewellery Sector Skill Council (GJSCI) For more detail Click here
5. Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC) For more detail Click here
6. Security Knowledge and Skill Development Council (SKSDC) For more detail Click here
7. Agriculture Sector Skill Council of India (ASSCI) For more detail Click here
8. BFSI Sector Skill Council of India (BSSC) For more detail Click here
9. Capital Goods Skill Council (CGSC) For more detail Click here
10. Construction Skill Development Council of India (CSDCI) For more detail Click here
11. Electronic Sector Skills Council (ESSC) For more detail Click here
12. Indian Plumbing Skills Council (IPSC) For more detail Click here
13. Leather Sector Skill Council (LSSC) For more detail Click here
14. Media and Entertainment Skills Council (MESC) For more detail Click here
15. Rubber Skill Development Council (RSDC) For more detail Click here
16. Food Processing Sector Skill Council of India (FPSSC) For more detail Click here
17. Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council (DWSSC) For more detail Click here
2. Job Role/QP's Management :
A set of NOS's, aligned to a job role, called Qualification Packs (QPs), would be available for every job role in each industry sector. These drive both the creation of curriculum, and assessments. These job roles would be at various proficiency levels, and aligned to the NSQF. Admin has to controlls for add/edit Job Role/Qp's in their panel as per sector. We provide all QP's content to our clients as per his/her requirement.Sector wise QP's are (In random order due security purpose)
Dairy Farmer/Entrepreneur, Art Director, Lighting Technician, Sales Director (Media Org.), Physical Design Engineer, Phlebotomy Technician, DTH Set-top Box Installer and Service Technician, Sales & Exports Manager (Gemstones), Gemstone Polisher, Anaesthesia Technician, Welding Assistant, Mason Concrete, Solder Masking & Legend Printing Operator, Tyre Building Operator-Passenger Vehicles, Welding Operator, Assistant Cameraman, Field Maintenance Engineer , Sorting Operator, Character designer, Commercial Vehicle Driver Level 3, Quality control Inspector- Extrusion, Tyre Moulding Operator, Radiology Technician, Repair Assistant: Switches, Design-for-Manufacture Engineer, Editor-in-Chief, AssistantPainter & Decoratores, Cashier, Gaffer, Wireman â€“ Control panel, Assignment Editor Introduction, Carpenter-System, Distributor Sales Representative, Medical Equipment Technician, Automotive Body Technician Level 4, HELPER â€“ UPPER MAK... more >>
3. NOS Management :
National Occupational Standards (NOS) specify the standards of performance an individual must achieve when carrying out a function in the workplace, together with the knowledge and understanding he/she needs to meet that standard consistently. Essentially NOS are benchmarks of good practice. Admin has to controlls for add/edit NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL STANDARDS (NOS) in their panel as per sector. We provide all NOS content to our clients as per his/her requirement.Sector wise NOS's are (In random order due security purpose) Cleave the rough diamond, Maintain safety at work, Maintain safety at work, Plan and organize work to meet expected outcomes, Work effectively in a team, Attend to service complaints, Comprehend customers requirement, Undertake upgrade, capacity augmentation and configuration change activities, To work effectively in your organisation, Preparation of salary journal, Mount components manually, Maintain IPR at work, Carryout stamping/embossing operation, Interact with colleagues, Security in commercial deployments, Section the issue specimen, Test functioning of assembled air-conditioner, , Help maintain healthy and safety, Task reporting, Erect and dismantle 3.6 meter temporary Scaffold, Coordinate with co-workers, Perform preventive maintenance at Core nodes, To maintain adequate stocks levels for sale, Follow safety procedures, Dop the diamond, Maintain safe and clean environment, Respect and maintain companys IPR, Act within the limit... more >>
4. PC Management :
Performance Criteria are evaluative statements, which specify what is to be assessed and the required level of performance. They detail the activities, skills, knowledge and understanding that provide evidence of competent performance of each element. Admin has to controlls for add/edit Performance Criteria(PC) in their panel as per sector. We provide all PC's list to our client as per his/her requirement.Sector wise PC's are (In random order due security purpose) Manage a budget, Demonstrate products to customers, Coordinate trenching, cable laying, jointing and cable blowing activities, Merchandising / POP material/ Product samples, Health and Safety, , Fault diagnosis and rectification, Respond to Network Alarm, Report & Record, , Respond to Network Alarm, Launch Network Management System (NMS), Develop effective work habits, Health and Safety, Report & Record, Keep work surfaces clean, Identify switch view of Networks., Test effectiveness and Perform Joint closure, Take action to avoid the repetition of customer service problems, , Organise staff to display goods for retail sale, , Record and Report, Replenish stock on sale, Lift and handle goods safely, Provide an after sales service, Creating Android User Interfaces for Tablet App, Develop site acceptance testing plan and test Procedure, Develop effective work habits, , Review changes that promote continuous improvement in customer service,... more >>
5. Question Bank Management :
Admin can add question as per section wise in each sector either by adding one by one or import multi question from excel/word file. Each question has some taging like difficulty level (easy, medium, difficult) and type of question like MCQ, MSQ, True - False, One Word, Integer Type etc. At the time of scheduling an assessment, admin can choose number of question from question pool as per requirement.
6. Assessment Management :
At the time of scheduling of any assessment, admin can schedule with following features :-
Set assessor's for particular assessment.
7. Examination Management :
Schedule assessment for a particular batch at any centre.
Set Pic Permission before start assessment for students.
Set allowded time for completion of assessment.
Set schedule date and time of assessment.
Set exam password for opening assesment.
Set question channel permission during the assessment like Single question pattern, multiple question pattern, View back question, Inform before submittion, Change opted option/s, View attempted answer sheet, All questions are mandatory.
Set question pattern permission during the assessment like Randomly Every Question, Randomly as per Level ASC, Randomly as per Level DESC, As per level ASC, As per level DESC.
Set Typing test or Viva after completion of MCQ Test
See questions from pool as per selection of NOS, PC wise with difficulty level for particular job role.
As per DGET guideline, We create examination envirnment and our examination manager allow the following :-
Refreshing during live exam/test has no effect on reverse timer.
8. Some Other Benefits are as :-
Student answer selection is fed into system in real time.
Student can change the chosen option (as per admin permission).
Unmark the selected option.
No effect of internet connection lost.
Back up is maintained on internet lost or electricity disconnection.
Window cannot navigate during the assessment.
Print facilities of student admit card (individual/batch wise)
Print facilities of student admit card (individual/batch wise)
Print facilities of assessor admin card.
Set multicentre with single assessor.
Deeply student result reports.
Send notification to any assessors at exam times.
No exam lost after disconnect internet connection.
No time lost after power failure.
Multi type of question is a exam. (i.e. single correct option, multi correct option, true – false, fill in the blanks, one word, integer type..etc)
Mobile, tablets, desktop optimization.
Color combination as per client requirement.
User friendly panel with organization name and logo.